User Terms of Service and Conditions
“Waiteer” means Waiteer ApS, Vesterbro 18, 9000 Aalborg, if the user is located in Denmark.
“Waiteer Partner” means a restaurant or other service partner who signed Waiteer’s partner contract and agreement that sells their products through the Waiteer digital platform.
“Waiteer App” means our digital platform and service called Waiteer on App Store and Google Play provided by Waiteer ApS for legal persons to order products from Waiteer Partners.
“Order” is when the User has purchased products through the Waiteer App provided by Waiteer Partners.
“Quick Order” is when the User voluntarily shares her/his order with other users.
“User” or “you” means a natural person using the Waiteer digital service.
“Purchase Agreement” means an agreement for the purchase on an Order and potential delivery services if applicable. When an Order is placed through any payment method, the Purchase Agreement is binding between Waiteer Partner and User.
“Waiteer Sales” means the digital platform and service provided by Waiteer to Waiteer Partners to accept and track Orders made by Users.
“Waiteer Deliveer” means the digital platform and service provided by Waiteer to Waiteer Drivers to track and deliver Orders to Users.
“Waiteer Service” means both the Waiteer App, Waiteer Website waiteer.com and our “Waiteer Sales” and “Waiteer Deliveer” apps.
“Waiteer Group” means both Waiteer and Waiteer partners.
2. Identity of Waiteer
Waiteer ApS, Vesterbro 18, 9000 Aalborg, if the user is located in Denmark.
Trade name: Waiteer
Email address: email@example.com
Information about Waiteer Partners is provided through the Waiteer App and Waiteer website
3. Description of Waiteer and our services
3.1 Waiteer provides a digital platform on which Users can purchase food products and delivery if needed from Waiteer Partners of the User’s choice.
3.2 Waiteer Partners provide information about their food products and services through the Waiteer Service, including details about food product prices and menu setup. When the User aims to purchase from a Waiteer Partner, the User will make a binding order to purchase the food products from said partner on terms and conditions presented to the User in the Waiteer App or on the Waiteer Website before placing the order with any payment method provided. After having received the Order, the details will be sent by Waiteer to the Waiteer Partner. When the Order is accepted by the Waiteer Partner and Waiteer has provided an order confirmation to the User on behalf of the Waiteer Partner, the User will be legally bound to the Purchase Agreement. In addition to this, the User also enter a legally binding agreement fo the purchase of delivery services ordered by the User through the Waiteer Service, should the User have added this product as a part of the Order.
3.3 The Waiteer Partner that the User has selected and purchased food products from will prepare according to the Order placed by the User. Waiteer is not responsible towards for proper execution of the Purchase Agreement by the Waiteer Partner. In relation to Orders delivered by Waiteer when chosen by User and purchased: Waiteer is responsible and liable for executing the delivery of the Order a User has purchased from Waiteer as this is described in the Terms of Service.
3.4 After the Order has been placed by the User, the Order cannot be cancelled by said User. It is not possible to withdraw or cancel an Order with or without delivery services once the Order has been placed. Before placing an Order from a Waiteer Partner, the User should carefully review and inspect the selection of food products and services like delivery.
4. User Accounts
4.1 The User has a limited, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and non-exclusive right to use the Waiteer Service. The license granted to the User for the iOS Waiteer App downloaded from Apple’s App Store is further limited to a license to use the Waiteer App on any Apple-branded products that the User owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service and these Terms of Service.
4.2 In order to use the Waiteer Service, the User has to create a user account by going through the registration proces and instructions in the Waiteer Service. The User is responsible for ensuring that any user account credentials and equivalent information are kept confidential and used in a secure manner so it’s not accessible for third parties. A User may only have one personal account.
4.3 If it is suspected that any other person than the User has become aware of the User’s credentials and information in an unauthorised manner, or has gained acces to the user account of the User, the User must contact and inform Waiteer. The user is held responsible for any use of the Waiteer Service or any other activity under the user account of the User.
4.4 In order to use the Waiteer service, the User must provide a valid credit card or other payment method information to Waiteer. Waiteer does not collect information about the User’s payment instrument, and is instead handled by third party payment service providers used by Waiteer. The User is agrees to pay for all apparent purchases made through the Waiteer Services.
5.1 The user will pay the Order price by using relevant payment methods of the Waiteer service. Waiteer gather all payments from the User on the behalf of the Waiteer Partner. The User’s payment obligation occur when placing an Order through the Waiteer Service.
Waiteer ApS built the Waiteer app as a Free app. This service is provided by Waiteer ApS at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
6. Delivery of an Order
6.1 If the User chooses to have their Order delivered by the Waiteer Service, the Order will be delivered to the User’s chosen and confirmed location. This also means that the User will have to provide a street address for the confirmed location in the Waiteer Service.
6.2 The User has to be available through the delivery proces in case of changes in the Waiteer servicer (e.g. delay or alike). This means that the User will have to provide with a confirmed phone number in the Waiteer service at check out. If the User cannot be reached by either an Waiteer support caller or the delivery person, the delivery may be cancelled by Waiteer or Waiteer Partner and the User will still be fully charged the price of the Order unless it’s a case of force majeure. The User will be contacted through two attempts over the time of five minutes before the delivery is cancelled.
6.3 The User may place an order to be delivered by pre-ordering a certain time, or place an order to be delivered as soon as possible.
7. Pick up orders
7.1 If the User chooses to pick up the Order, the Order is picked up at the Waiteer Partner’s point of sale. The Waiteer Partner may ask for proof of identification for picking up the food products.
7.2 The User shall retain the ordered food products for 60 minutes after the Waiteer Partner has marked the Order as ready for pick up. However, this is limited to the opening hours of the Waiteer Partner’s point of sale, and has to be picked up before closing time of said Waiteer Partner’s location.
8. Time estimations
8.1 Any delivery or pick up time or other estimate communicated by the Waiteer Service are only estimated times. There is no guarantee that the Order will be delivered or be ready for collection at the estimated time. Delivery products may also risk to be delayed by rush hours, traffic difficulties, and weather conditions.
9. Terms and termination
9.1 These Terms of Service are in force of binding agreement between Waiteer and the User until further notice as long as the User is using the Waiteer Service.
9.2 The user can discontinue the use of the Waiteer Service any time, as can Waiteer discontinue providing the Waiteer Service permanently or temporarily at any time.
10.1. Please note that the Waiteer Service may at any time be interrupted or permanently discontinued. The Waiteer Service may also be temporarily suspended. Do not use the Waiteer Service for backing up any data.
10.2. If there are any defects in the Order, the User may contact either the customer support of Waiteer, acting on behalf of Waiteer Partner, through support@.waiteer.com or the Waiteer Partner directly.
10.3. The Waiteer Partner is solely liable for any defects in the contents and preparation of the Order or other mistakes in the performance of the Purchase Agreement.
10.4. The User who has discovered mistakes in the performance of the Purchase Agreement must submit any complaints to Waiteer or the Waiteer Partner without delay, with clear descriptions.
10.5. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Waiteer App. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, we, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, we, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty. We, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims of the User or any third party relating to the iOS Waiteer App or the User’s possession and/or use of the iOS Waiteer App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the iOS Waiteer App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with the iOS Waiteer App’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks.
Information Collection and Use
What user data do we collect
To use the Waiteer Service, it is necessary to store following information:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Waiteer account
- This information can either be manually added in the sign up process, or be automatically collected if you choose to connect with Facebook. Here we will be allowed acces to your public profile so we are able to find your friends for following and sharing content.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g. name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on Waiteer
- User Content (e.g. sharing quick orders, food joy description)
- Communication between you and Waiteer. We may send you service-related e-mails (e.g. account verification, changes/updates to features of the Waiteer Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of the service-related e-mails.
- In order to use the Waiteer service, the User must provide a valid credit card or other payment method information to Waiteer. Waiteer does not collect information about the User’s payment instrument, and is instead handled by third party payment service providers used by Waiteer. The User is agrees to pay for all apparent purchases made through the Waiteer Services.
- We ask for information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos. We ask for this information in order to find your location and serve you with relevant food product options, and we ask for acces to your camera and photos so you can add a profile picture on your personal profile.
Find people on Waiteer
- To be able to follow your friends from third party social-media sites (e.g. Facebook), you have to use the Facebook login function, or later on connect your profile with Facebook.
- If you choose to find your Facebook friends through a search of names on Waiteer, then simply a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
How we collect user data
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an Order for any of Waiteer Partner’s products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any message board or e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- User allows Waiteer to gain acces to camera and photos solely for filling out profile picture and cover picture on the personal profile
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook: we gain acces the following:
- Public profile – including your name and email address.
Why Waiteer collects user data
Waiteer collects your data so we can:
- Process the User’s Order and manage the User’s account
- Email the User with special offers on other products or services the User might like
- Personalize the User’s feed on the Waiteer app so it fits the User’s preferences if voluntarily allowed by the User
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the Waiteer application on your device
Sharing your information
If the User agrees, Waiteer will share your data with Waiteer Partners so that they may offer their products and services.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public (e.g. other users can see your shared Quick Orders)
- Quick Order will only be displayed to the public in case of voluntarily sharing thereof.
When Waiteer processes the User’s Order, it may send the User’s Data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store User data?
Waiteer securely stores the User’s and Waiteer’s Partners images using a third party service.
Waiteer stores User Data and Waiteer Partner’s data at:
Visionsvej 519000 Aalborg
- Interaxion Danmark ApS
- Industrivej 20a
- 2750 Ballerup
Following termination or deactivation of your account, Waiteer or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Waiteer from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the our Waiteer Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are you data protection rights?
Waiteer would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Waiteer for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Waiteer to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Waiteer erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Waiteer’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Waiteer transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Vesterbro 18, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark.